DCKAP TECHNOLOGIES (www.dckap.com)
(Freshers) Walk-In : 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Passouts : US IT Recruiters (Exclusively for Male Candidates) @ Chennai
Job Position : US IT Recruiter (Exclusively for Male Candidates)
Job Category : HR
Job Type : Permanent
Shift Timings : US Shift (08.30 PM - 05.30 AM)
Walk-In Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Number of Vacancies : 3
Desired Qualification : UG/ PG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Desired Skills :
• DCKAP provides Information Technology contract consultants.
• We have a hot requirement for US IT Recruiters to work for our broad client-base.
• Experts in US IT Recruitment/ Business Development with proven track record of:
- Finding qualified H1bs/GC's
- Placing H1b Candidates. Corp-Corp.
- Working with end client / tier 1 vendor for placement.
- Interacting with Vendors in the US.
- Contracts Negotiations
- Filing Time Sheets
Job Description :
This position offers great exposure and leadership opportunity. As we
are looking to fill this position ASAP, sooner you could make it, the
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
• Photo ID proof
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : From 12th to 16th March 2012 : 10 AM to 2 PM
Walk-In Venue :
L76 A, L Block, 21st Street,
Anna Nagar East,
Chennai - 102
to reach: Anna Nagar Chinthamani Signal->Towards Valiammal School
gate/Balaji Bhavan hotel->Move further straight ->Spencer’s daily
to your left->Move a little further again and you will see a road to
the opposite of Spencer’s daily ->Come straight the road and to the
end of the road to your left you can see Kala’s Kalalaya/Mervin Nook
Building->Take the adjacent road to the left inside and you can see
DCKAP Technologies board
Contact Person : Mahalakshmi V (HR)
Contact Number : +91-44-26633535
Note: Please refer to, "contact us" page for office address and directions at the link below:
Important: Please wait till below image(s) get loaded... Routemap details are mentioned in the below image(s).