IBM INDIA (www.ibm.com)
has been present in India since 1992 (re-entry, after an exit in the
1970s). Since inception, IBM in India has expanded its operations
considerably with regional headquarters in Bangalore and offices in 14
cities including regional offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and
Chennai. Today, the company has established itself as one of the leaders
in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry.
IBM has set
the agenda for the industry with 'on demand business' - a kind of
transformation where an organisation changes the way it operates and
reduces costs; serving customers better, reducing risks and improving
speed and agility in the marketplace. IBM is already working with
customers to transform them into 'on demand' businesses. IBM is the only
company in the world that offers end-to-end solutions to the customers
from hardware to software, services and consulting. Linux support
further enhances IBM's e-business infrastructure enabler capability.
Walk-In : BE / B.Tech / MCA / B.Sc / B.Com / BA / BCA / M.Sc / MBA :
2010 / 2011 Passout : Technical Support Associates @ Hyderabad
is to inform you that CMR Group of Institutions has been given the
responsibility of organizing & coordinating an 'Pooled Off-Campus
Recruitment Drive' for 'IBM' for 2011/2010 (B.Tech, BE, B.Sc, B.Com, BA,
BCA, M.Sc, MCA, MBA) Passed out Candidates on 26th February 2012
Job Position : IT Helpdesk - Technical Support Associate
Walk-In Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Job Location(s) : Hyderabad / Bangalore
• Freshers - 2 to 2.5 Lakhs (2010/2011 Passouts)
• Candidates with Exp upto 12 Months - 2.5 to 3 Lakhs (2010 Passouts with Exp)
Job Shift : Yes (Should be Flexible)
Desired Qualification :
• Any Graduate (10+2+3), Any Post Graduates, Diploma Holders (10+3) ,Any PG (Preferably MCA's)
• Streams: (Any Stream - B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BE, BCA, MSc, MCA, MBA) for Our Openings
• Year of passing: 2011/2010 passed outs
• Percentage: NO Percentage Criteria
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Requirement Details :
• IT Helpdesk - Technical Support Associate
• Provide Technical solutions to the external customers.
• Provide Technical solutions to the external customers
• Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
• Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
• Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP, configuration options and Troubleshooting
• Browser Support - Internet Explorer
• Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
• User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc.
• Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Required Skills :
• Must have good communication skills
• Must have knowledge on Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
• Must be willing to work in Shifts
Selection Process :
• Group discussion
• Technical Interview
• Manager interview
• Communication Assessment round
• Selection of the candidates is at the sole discretion of IBM Recruitment Team
Mandatory Documents to be carried for the Interview :
• Please be 30 minutes prior to your test time and maintain discipline.
• Updated Resume Copy
• A printout of this ChetanaS job posting & Hall Ticket
• Photo ID Card (Driving License / Passport / Voter ID Card / College ID Proof)
• Marks Sheets
- Highest Degree (for all the semesters)
• Degree Certificate/s
• Passport Size Photo
• If you are employed in any of the company, please bring
- Present organization offer letter
- Last 3 months pay slip / hike letter
Note: This role is NOT into BPO Domain. Wear in Formal Dress Only.
Note: Without the above mentioned documents, you will NOT be allowed into the campus recruitment process.
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : On 26th February 2012 (Sunday)
Walk-In Venue :
CMR Group Of Institutions,
Placements Cell (Block-4),
Kandlakoya (V), Medchal Road,
Hyderabad - 501401
Phone: +91-8418-200079, +91-8418-224988, +91-8418-260699
How to Reach us : Bus Route No: All 229 (Secundrabad to CMRGI)
Contact Person : Mr.Kiran Kumar (Sr.Manager Corporate Relations)
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Hall Ticket will be sent to you as a soft copy to mail in days time from the registration.
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.