Recruitment for our reputed client - Webyog
About the company:
in 2001, we are one of Indias most successful Product Development
Companies with no outside funding. We specialize in development of
database management tools,data visualization components search
engine& web applications that are used by millions of people across
100+ countries. We are located in Bangalore, India and Santa Clara, US
Listed here are some of our customers.
(Freshers) Walk-In : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2012 Passout : Software Engineers @ Kerala
Job Position : Software Engineer
Walk-In Location : Cochin, Kerala
Compensation : Rs.450000/- to Rs.600000/-
Eligibility Criteria : BE/B.Tech/MCA with 70% above from 2012 Batch
Desired Experience : 0 Years
You Need To have :
• Understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals, Sorting and Searching Algorithms, Compiler and Parser development.
• Other than strong concepts, those who love playing and contributing to open source projects will have a edge over others.
During the interview, you can also impress us by talking about the
\"code\" or the \"spec document\" that you have written/contributed in
the past during your engineering projects or during your corporate
A person who is a good fit for these positions will have some or all of the following skills:
• For Web Developers: LAMP Stack, jQuery, Kohana, large and complex AJAX applications, Memcached, Silverlight.
• For Mobile & Desktop Application Developers: Objective C, Cocoa, Java, C/C++, Win32.�
• Basic understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals, Sorting and Searching Algorithms, Compiler and Parser development.
Top-notch computer programming skills. During the interview, you should
impress us by talking about the \"code\" or the \"spec document\" that
you have written/contributed in the past. Any contribution to an
open-source project would be a major advantage.
• Strong written and spoken English skills are definite requirements.
Selection Process :
• Corporate PPT
• Written Test
• Technical Interview
• HR Interview
Confirmation / Hall Ticket :
• Online Confirmation open
• KBCCP [Login / New Registration] to confirm / access hall ticket.
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue (Mandatory) :
• Two Copies of Updated Resume
• A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
• Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists,
• Three copies of passport size photographs,
• Any Photo ID [College, DL, PAN, Voters]
As a precaution against unexpected exigencies, candidates are advised
to check our web page before proceeding to the test venue.
Note: This is a scheduled drive. Students from kerala campuses can attend the interview.
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : On 26th March 2012 (Monday)
Walk-In Location : Cochin
Walk-In Venue : To be announced
For more details Call KBCCP @ +91-7356032351, +91-7356016433 & +91-7356032384 (9 AM to 6 PM) on working days.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Last Date For Confirmation : 25th March 2012