Sonim Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd. (www.sonimtech.com)
leading manufacturer of rugged mobile phones. They design the software
(embedded, applications etc) and hardware in house.
San Mateo (California) with a product engineering (R&D) center in
Bangalore & sales offices in Sweden, Italy, UK, and China.
India Development Center (IDC) in India engages in system engineering,
application development and product support. Driven by a very
experienced team of management executives, technologists, high-profile
board members and backed by some of the biggest venture capital firms.
Sonim has been recognized by global authorities like 'World Economic
Forum' and '3GSM world congress'.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA from 2011 batch
- Preferably CS, IT, EEE, E&C
- High pH Score and 60% throughout in academics
Job Description :
• Develop and test native applications on Sonim phones
Note: There is a 1 Year service bond.
Appreciation from some revered authorities :
- Recognized as a Technology Pioneer by World Economic Forum
- Awarded Best-in-Show at 3GSM World Congress 2004 in Cannes, France
- Voted Investor's Choice at Wireless Ventures 2004
- Chosen by FierceWireless as one of TheFiercest15 - top 15 wireless startups
- Voted Emerging Star at TiEcon 2005 in California
Salary : Rs.275000/- to Rs.300000/-
Event Date : 16th March 2012
Last Date : 14th March 2012
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
India's most researched and validated employability test which has been
used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like
Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates,
National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than
attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all
formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world
situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement
Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong
answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you
will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative
marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in
incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high
marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794