Poornam Infovision (www.shredskerala.org)
Poornam: Poornam is a ISO (9001-2008 and 27001) certified Software
Company with a special interest in Linux.We develop custom Linux
software and provide Server administration services for
Linux/UNIX/windows servers. We have clients all over the world including
US, UK,Sweden, Australia, Italy, Middle East, Singapore and Thailand.
Currently Poornam has 270+ software engineers and around 30 support
staff. You can find more details at: http://bobcares.com/, http://www.poornam.com/
/ Experienced) Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech : 2008 / 2009 /
2010 / 2011 Passouts : Jr. Software Engineer Trainees @ Kerala
Off-Campus Date : On 14th March 2012 (Wednesday)
Off-Campus Venue : Ashir bhavan, Kacherippadi, Banarji Rd, Ernakulam
Job Role : Jr. Software Engineer (Trainee)
Stream/Specialization : Windows and Linux Server Administration & Development
Eligibility Criteria :
• B-Tech / M.Tech (CS, EC, IT, AE, EI, IC) Branches only. [EEE not eligible]
• 2011 batch - B.Tech / M.Tech freshers / experienced Candidates
• 2008 / 2009 / 2010 candidates with 6 months to 2 Years of valid work experience
• Cut off Percentage for 2011 Freshers: Aggregate 60% throughout their X, XII and Engineering
• Cut off Percentage for Experienced Candidates: 60% or above in B.Tech / M.Tech
• EXCELLENT written communication skills (English - compulsory)
• Ready to be based in Cochin, Kerala.
• Willingness to work in shifts (rotational shift)
• Knowledge in Linux/Unix/Windows/Networking Preferable but not compulsory.
• Outside Kerala College students are also eligible
Job Description :
• Debug and correct technical issues on Webservers, Mail servers, Databases, Control panels
• Provide any services required on a Hosting Server
• Audit and secure servers to make them stable, secure and high performing
Selection Process :
• Written test (Aptitude, C, LINUX, General Technical Awareness, Communication)
• Interviews (Technical and HR rounds)
Service Conditions :
• Freshers - 2.03 Lakhs per annum
• 1 Year experienced and above - 2.65 Lakhs per annum and above ( depends upon their performance in interview)
Work Location :
Confirmation / Hall Ticket :
• Login SHREDS to confirm for the test
• Hall Tickets will be available in SHREDS Login
• Candidates who cannot do online Registration/confirmation, Please send a mail to office (at) shredskerala (dot) org with the subject Poornam SE 14-03-2012 & report at test venue and participate in the recruitment
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue :
• Writing Pad
• Two copies of RESUME
• Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
• Three copies of passport size photographs
• Examination fees to be paid to SHREDS
• College ID/Any other Photo ID.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: This recruitment is only through ShredsKerala. Please confirm your participation in Off-Campus by checking the above links.
For clarifications, Send email to office (at) shredskerala (dot) org or Call +91-484-6510245 / +91-9645081534 / +91-9946808364
Note: Please do NOT send resumes. The above email id is only to clarify any doubts regarding the recruitment.
Outstation candidates are advised to check www.shredskerala.org before
proceeding to test venue as a precaution against unexpected exigencies.