Customised Technologies (www.customisedtechnologies.com)
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd. is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in precision mechanics, electronics, embedded systems, optics, application software, automation, bio-technology and robotics enables us to quickly and reliably bring new products from concept to market.
Over a span of two decades, we have developed more than 200 products targeting diverse engineering fields. The current flagship product - Rapid-I Vision Measuring System is the undisputed leader in the Indian market. With more than 180 installations across the country and overseas, our market share is 3 times the nearest competitor, and has been achieved within 6 years of its launch.
We at Customised Technologies are committed to produce cutting-edge technology products at world-beating prices. To achieve this, we think creatively, carry out intensive R & D and persistently work hard to develop newer products and processes.
To know more about our products, visit http://www.customisedtechnologies.com/products.htm
- BE/BTech from 2011 batch with good academics
- Good pH score
- Preference to CS/IT/IS/EC branches
- Mechanical engineers with exposure to programming may also apply
Desired SkillSet :
- Good understanding of programming and algorithmic skills
- Knowledge of VC++ would be a plus
Salary : Rs.180000/- to Rs.210000/-
Event Date : 12 Aug 2011
Last Date : 10 Aug 2011
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India's most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794