Wipro Infotech (WIMS) (www.shredskerala.org)
About WIPRO WIMS Program :
selected candidates would indulge in “on the job” training within Wipro
five days a week. They would simultaneously be provided an opportunity
to pursue a Master of Science (M.S) in Systems Engineering course from
the prestigious BITS, Pilani over the weekend and one day will be weekly
Upon successful completion of the MS program in four years,
the students will be absorbed as full time employees of Wipro. However
there is no condition that they should continue working in the company
upon successful completion of the MS program. Wipro will fund the entire
admission/semester course fees of the 4 years of education and the
student would be eligible for a monthly scholarship as well. PFA a
detailed presentation on the salient program features and compensation
details for your reference.
Salient features of the WIMS Program :
• Work integrated learning
• Earn While You Learn
• Opportunity to become a Post graduate from BITS, Pilani with full time work experience from Wipro simultaneously
(Freshers) Off-Campus : B.Sc / BCA / BCM : 2012 Passouts @ Mumbai
2012 Batch B.Sc / BCA / BCM Campus Recruitment for Software Function Job along with M.S Degree at Company Cost.
Off-Campus Date & Time : On 19th March 2012 (Monday) : 9:00 AM
Off-Campus Venue : Await Details, Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria :
• 2012 Batch - BCA / BCM / B.Sc Candidates
• B.Sc–Electronics / Electrical / CS / IT / Physics / Maths / Statistics Branches Only
• 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Degree. [59.99 not eligible]
• Computers or Mathematics background is a must in the degree
• Maths as one subject in std 12 is mandatory
• Not more than one year of gap between years of study
• Full Time Course Only
Selection Process :
• Aptitude Test
• Essay Writing
• Technical and HR interviews.
Confirmation / Hall Ticket :
• SHREDS [Login / Confirm Test] for confirmation.
• Confirm only if you are eligible and 100% sure to attend the test.
• SHREDS [Login / Hall Ticket] for Hallticket.
• Candidates who cannot do online confirmation can report at test venue by 9:00 AM and participate in the recruitment.
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue :
• Writing Pad
• Two copies of RESUME
• Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
• Three copies of passport size photographs
• Examination fees to be paid to SHREDS
• College ID/Any other Photo ID
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: This recruitment is only through ShredsKerala. Please confirm your participation in Off-Campus by checking the above links.
For clarifications, Send email to office (at) shredskerala (dot) org or Call +91-484-6510245 / +91-9645081534 / +91-9946808364
Note: Please do NOT send resumes. The above email id is only to clarify any doubts regarding the recruitment.
Outstation candidates are advised to check www.shredskerala.org before
proceeding to test venue as a precaution against unexpected exigencies.