Poornam Infovision (www.shredskerala.org)
Poornam: Poornam is a ISO (9001-2008 and 27001) certified Software
Company with a special interest in Linux.We develop custom Linux
software and provide Server administration services for
Linux/UNIX/windows servers. We have clients all over the world including
US, UK,Sweden, Australia, Italy, Middle East, Singapore and Thailand.
Currently Poornam has 270+ software engineers and around 30 support
staff. You can find more details at: http://bobcares.com/, http://www.poornam.com/
Off-Campus : BA / MA / B.Sc / M.Sc / BCA / B.Com / MBA : 2009 / 2010 /
2011 / 2012 Passouts : Customer Relations Executives @ Kerala
Off-Campus Date : On 14th March 2012 (Wednesday)
Off-Campus Venue : Ashir bhavan, Kacherippadi, Banarji Rd, Ernakulam
Job Role : Customer Relations Executive
Eligibility Criteria :
• 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Batch Graduates / Post Graduates
• BA / MA / B.Sc / M.Sc / BCA / B.Com / MBA Candidates
• B.Tech / MCA / Professional Post Graduates not considered
• Aggregate 60.00% in Degree / P.G.
• Very good written and oral communication skills in English
• Basic computer literacy
• Willingness to work in shifts
• Vibrant and lively nature
Job Description :
• Interact with the customers.
• Coordinate with the client and the teams.
• Monitor the servers.
• Obtain client feedback.
• Answer marketing, pre-sales and sales calls
• Forward reboot request to NOC on demand
• Attend all incoming calls to the company
• Library Management
Selection Process :
• Written Test
• Rs. 10,000/month
• Company will be providing free food and accommodation.
• Will also be eligible for Rs. 1,50,000/- worth medical insurance per year (self +two dependents)
Work Location :
Confirmation / Hall Ticket :
• Login SHREDS to confirm for the test
• Hall Tickets will be available in SHREDS Login
• Candidates who cannot do online Registration/confirmation, Please send a mail to office (at) shredskerala (dot) org with the subject Poornam CRE 14-03-2012 & report at test venue and participate in the recruitment
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue :
• Writing Pad
• Two copies of RESUME
• Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
• Three copies of passport size photographs
• Examination fees to be paid to SHREDS
• College ID/Any other Photo ID.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: This recruitment is only through ShredsKerala. Please confirm your participation in Off-Campus by checking the above links.
For clarifications, Send email to office (at) shredskerala (dot) org or Call +91-484-6510245 / +91-9645081534 / +91-9946808364
Note: Please do NOT send resumes. The above email id is only to clarify any doubts regarding the recruitment.
Outstation candidates are advised to check www.shredskerala.org before
proceeding to test venue as a precaution against unexpected exigencies.