Volvo Penta (www.volvopenta.com)
About Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading providers of transport solutions, providing such products as cars, trucks, buses, construction equipment, engines and drive systems for boats and industrial applications, as well as aircraft engine components.
Volvo Group has about 90,000 employees, production facilities in 19 countries, and sales activities in some 180 countries.
About Volvo Penta
Volvo Penta was founded in 1907 in conjunction with the production of the first marine engine, B1. The Penta company soon became an established internal combustion engine manufacturer, which in 1927 delivered the engine to Volvo's first passenger car.
Volvo acquired Penta in 1935 and Volvo Penta has been part of the Volvo Group since then. It now provides internal combustion engines (ICEs) and complete power systems to the boating industry, power-generating equipment, and similar industrial applications.
Engineer - Sales & Application
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist & participate in Industrial Engine sales activities
- Develop New Business opportunities
- Marketing sales promotion / Sales forecasting
- Develop new Versatile Application,
- Installation & sales support to OEM / Installation Audit
- BE/BTech in Mechanical/Automobile specialization (2009/2010/2011 batch).
Desired Profile :
- Preference to candidates with work exp. in Manufacturing industry
- Work exp. in Engine industry (companies like Caterpillar, Cummins, Kirloskar, Greaves, Mahindra, MTU, TATA, Ashok Leyland) will be a huge plus
Salary : Rs 4 to 6 lakhs (depending on experience and current salary)
Event Date : 13 Aug 2011
Last Date : 10 Aug 2011
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : 0 to 2 Years
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India's most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794