Enercon India Ltd. (www.enerconindia.net)
ENERCON has a global slogan “ENERGY FOR THE WORLD”. The company launched its operations in India in the year 1994 and has so far installed around 2400 MW capacity of Wind Turbines in India. Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) is ISO-9001: 2000 & ISO-9001:2008 certified for manufacturing, installation and services facilities. It is supported with the latest design and development from its Principals; Enercon GmbH. To have seamless growth of business operations SAP system has been implemented for all major business functions. The company has four manufacturing units at Daman for different parts of Wind Energy Converter and concrete tower segment manufacturing facilities at Gujarat & Karnataka. With a proud team of around 4000 highly skilled Energites the company is poised to meet high market demand. Today wind energy is rated as the fastest growing source of power in the world, with an average growth exceeding the rate of 40% per annum over the last few years worldwide.
(0-2 Years) Walk-In : Maintenance Engineers @ Mumbai
Job Position : Maintenance Engineer
Walk-In Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Location : All Over India
Desired Qualification : Diploma (Electrical / Mechanical)
Compensation : Rs 1,00,000 - 2,00,000
Desired Experience : 0 to 2 Years
Desired Candidate Profile :
• Ready to work all over India
Job Description :
• Should have 0-2 years of experience in assembly, wiring, testing, commissioning, & maintenance of rectifiers, inverters, UPS, AC/DC drive, choppers, power generation, transmission and distribution equipments, PCB repairs & testing, LT/HT cabling, cable joining & termination, etc.
• No need to apply, if fulfilling the criteria can come directly for the interview along with bio data, certificates & a photo.
• Selected candidates will have to appear for the final interview on very next day @ Mumbai.
• Finally selected candidates will have to join within a week.
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• Photo ID proof
• 1 Photograph
Walk-In Date : On 21st August 2011 (Sunday) : 10 AM to 12 PM
Walk-In Venue :
Enercon India Ltd.
A -9, Veera Desai Industrial Estate,
Veera Desai Marg, Near Bhagwati House & Yash Raj St,
Mumbai - 53
Contact Person : Anil Vishwakarma