was founded in 2007, and it is one of the fastest growing BI and
Analytics outfit in financial services domain. We work with 16 clients
in 9 different countries and have offices in Bangalore, New Jersey,
Dubai and Mumbai. We have developed four proprietary BI platforms in
last three years.
We provide Analytics solutions combining Data,
Analytics & Technology to enable banks and retail sectors to make
profitable decisions in day-to-day business operations. Read more about
our products at - http://www.nettpositive.com/products
NettPositive, we are passionate about driving client’s profits through
incisive analytics and high velocity BI solutions. We leverage
intellect, technology and domain knowledge to deliver high quality, cost
effective BI and analytics solutions with a focus on generating
incremental profits for clients.
Business Analyst Trainee
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech from 2011 batch.
- Strong programming and algorithmic concepts
- Candidates with high pH score preferred
Job Description :
• Will be trained to deliver responsibilities of the following nature:
• To support all DW MIS requirements
• Be the owner of codes & queries and handle modifications whenever required
• Support reporting automation for various businesses
• Create standardized templates and formats for reporting
Salary : Rs.265000/-
Event Date : 22nd March 2012
Last Date : 20th March 2012
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
India's most researched and validated employability test which has been
used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like
Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates,
National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than
attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all
formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world
situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement
Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong
answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you
will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative
marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in
incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high
marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794