eLitmus Evaluation (www.elitmus.com)
We could go on about this, but does eLitmus need an introduction? You trusted us the day you decided to take the pH Test.
Our pH Test today is one of the most researched employability test. We today deliver each pH Test at 50% of cost IIMs deliver CAT (and a candidates gets many more services than just sitting for a test). We have proven to companies that talent beyond top colleges can also be as good as from one from leading colleges.
However we dont sleep on our numerous achievements of past, but strive for a perfect tomorrow - and we are far from it.
Hence at eLitmus you will be always on your toes.
** Important Note :-
This job is only through eLitmus. eLitmus pH Test Score is mandatory to apply for this job. People who have not taken up the eLitmus pH Test are NOT eligible to apply for this job.
Please check the end of this requirement to find out complete details of how to apply for pH Test.
Techno - Sales Analyst
Job Profile :
• eLitmus has recently developed a software to enable higher education institutions to deliver more effective and meaningful education.
• You shall be responsible for implementing this software at colleges and making it exciting enough for students to use regularly.
• You have to be highly observant on how end students are using the same. This will help you suggest continuous changes and feature additions
Eligibility : BE / B.Tech [any branch] from 2010/2009 batch.
Desired Skills :
• High aptitude and logical reasoning.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Passion for owning up work.
• Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks.
• You need to apply only if you are willing to commit for 12 months. (In event of you discontinuing the job before 12 months, you need to pay Rs 75k to the company)
Event Date : 12th November 2010
Last Date : 10th November 2010
Job Location : Bangalore, Delhi
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Salary : Rs.240616/-
Experience Required : Fresher
Note: Please click on the below Ad if possible to promote my blog to post more jobs
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India's most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at (91) 9880826171