National Instruments (www.ni.com)
The name which does NOT NEED an introduction.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI is the maker of many famous softwares including "Labview".
For the past 11 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for in America.
A world leader in computer-based measurement and automation, is revolutionizing the way engineers and scientists use PCs to monitor and understand the world around us. NI leverages commercial technologies, such as industry-standard computers and the Internet, to deliver customer-defined measurement and automation solutions.
** Important Note from:-
This job is only through eLitmus. eLitmus pH Test Score is mandatory to apply for this job. People who have not taken up the eLitmus pH Test are NOT eligible to apply for this job.
Please check the end of this requirement to find out complete details of how to apply for pH Test.
Internal Technical Consultant
• BE/B.Tech - 2010/09 batch.
• Preferably from Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation branches.
• High pH Score and good academics.
You will make it if :
• You are conceptually strong in your subjects of engineering.
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• You want to make a career in sales.
Job Description :
• The Internal Technical Consultant (ITC) should be a Competitive, Persistent, and Creative individual to sell NI products and services.
Job Responsibilities Include :
• Understanding customer application.
• Know how NI products work together and be able to configure a system solution from them.
• Closing of opportunities & Achieve the sales quota.
• On•Going Identification of Opportunities.
• Completion/follow•through of tasks.
• Regular Communication with DSM/ISR Manager.
Event Date : 19th October 2010
Last Date : 17th October 2010
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Salary : Rs 450000/-
Experience Required: Freshers
How to Apply for this Job ?
*Please click on the below Ad to improve my blog
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India's most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at (91) 9880826171