TalentBridge Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (www.talentbridge.co.in)
Recruitment for our reputed client - Sankalp Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd.
About Sankalp Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd. (www.sankalpsemi.com) :
Semiconductor Private Ltd is an Analog, Mixed Signal and RF
semiconductor service provider with the mission to serve worldwide
customers with Benchmark Quality and Time to Market by means of
methodology innovations and automations. Founded by a team of Analog and
Mixed Signal IC Professionals who bring more than 100 years of
collective experience in the IC industry, Sankalp Semiconductor holds a
unique ability to tackle complex design/layout challenges by means of
state-of-the-art methodology solutions. Sankalp's endeavor is an effort
towards creating a value based organization where the values and culture
are embedded deep into the sub-conscience of the individuals and where
they are nurtured into becoming world leaders and entrepreneurs with
conscience. Our motto is to create Entrepreneurs with Conscience.
(Freshers) Off-Campus : Graduates / Post Graduates : 2011 Passouts : Design Engineers @ Jaipur
is Organizing Recruitment Drive for Sankalp Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd. for
2011 Passed Out Batch at KITE-SOM campus in Jaipur.
Job Position : Design Engineer
Functional Area : Analog and Mixed Signal Layout and Design
Walk-In Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan
Job Location : Indore, Madhya Pradesh
• The Pay Package (CTC) for the Year 2012 Joiners will be 3.3LPA and 3.41 for Graduate and PG Engineers respectively.
Date of Joining : Immediate
Desired Qualification :
• For the year 2011, Sankalp Semiconductor Private Limited is looking for highly passionate
• Graduate Engineers from the field of Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications stream
• Post Graduate Engineers from the field of VLSI
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Expected Responsibilities in brief :
• Sankalp works on deep submicron and ultradeep submicron nodes in the areas of:
Analog layout: fullchip, modules for a wide range of designs floor
planning, area challenges RF, Power management, Data converters designs
• IO designs: IO cells, interfaces with area, power and speed challenges: CMOS, LVDS IOs, USB etc.
• Modeling: PSPICE modeling of ICs Modeling with extreme accuracy challenges.
Digital cell libraries and digital backend low area, low-power
libraries, digital implementation of modules logic synthesis, place and
route, clock tree synthesis, Static Timing Analysis, Timing closure,
Design closure challenges of shortest cycletime, lowest area etc.
At the end of the generic training modules, based on the needs,
individuals will be assigned their specific areas of work, which will be
based on the above.
• There will be an area specific training followed by close mentoring and guidance during the ramping up phase.
Sankalp has a formal Career Growth and Development (CGD) process,
through which an individual’s career growth in the organization will be
closely monitored and nurtured.
Selection Process :
• Online Test
• Technical Written Test
• Group Discussion
• Face to Face Interview
Walk-In Venue :
Kautilya Institute of Technology and Engineering and School of Management (KITE-SOM),
ISI - 16, RIICO Institutional Complex,
Kautilya Circle, Sitapura,
Jaipur - 302022
Important Dates :
• Registration End Date : 23rd February 2012 (Thursday) : 9:00 AM
• Short list Publication Date in TalentBridge Portal : 23rd February 2012 (Thursday) : 1:00 PM
Shortlisted candidate will get email confirmation. Shortlisted
Candidates have to carry print out copy of confirmation mail to the test
• Online Test Date : 25th February 2012 (Saturday) : 9:00 AM onwards at Jaipur
The result of the online test will be declared within 30 Mins of the
test. Shortlisted candidate from Online test will have to appear in
offline Technical Test on the same date.
• Short list Publication on TalentBridge website : 27th February 2012 (Monday)
• GD / Interview Date : 29th February 2012 (Wednesday) : 10:00 AM at Sar-La learning Centre, Indore
• 501/502, D M Tower, 5th Floor, 21/1, Race Course Road, Indore 452001
• Any registration received after mentioned date will not be considered for the recruitment drive.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for the Online/Off-Line Test :
• 2 Copies of Resume built on TalentBridge Portal and ID Proof, Passport Photo
• Students can carry Scientific Calculator and Pencil/Pen (ONLY FOR OFF-LINE TEST, if Selected)
How to Apply for this Job ?
To Participate in the Recruitment Drive Candidates are Requested to take the Following Steps :
Go to the website mentioned above. Register yourself as a student. For
registration it is mandatory to have Skype ID (Help Document is provided
for the same). For valid registration, you must fill in all the
educational details (10th, 12th, Graduation).
• Build your Updated Resume in our System, Record your Voice Sample (Your Response to Question - "Tell Me About Yourself?", Your Response Duration should not be more than 1 Minute).
• Once you complete the profile, click on Apply Jobs (left bottom corner).
• Once you click, it will open up JRF (JOB REQUEST FORM); please click on Apply button to apply for the job.
Note: Registration End Date - 23rd February 2012 (Thursday) : 9:00 AM
Note: Any Registration received after mentioned date will NOT be considered for the Recruitment Drive.