Stellarix Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. (www.stellarix.com)
Stellarix is a Global Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Company specializing in the field of Intellectual Property research, Business Research and Market Research based out of Pink city Jaipur (Rajasthan).
Conceived by seasonal professionals with close to a decade of experience of working with many of the fortune 500 companies. Stellarix is helping companies around the globe to add new dimensions and standards to the intellectual property analysis.
Stellarix does so by providing excellent quality of patent analysis clubbed with web based interactive tools to all our clients, with a sole aim to refine the way patent analysis was done and interpreted ever before. Our highly skill technologists works closed to software engineers to build IP management platform (PatBoardTM) which help fill the void between quality patent analysis and representation of conclusive results.
The team Stellarix is currently working with Corporations of varied sizes and law firms worldwide to help them in providing timely and international standard analysis in the field of patent landscaping, patent searches, intellectual property asset management, patent portfolio management, competitive intelligence, identifying white spaces, IP watch services, patent litigation support, business research, market research and other customizable projects.
Stellarix is also working in domain of trademark searches and trademark watch for US and European geographies.
(Freshers) Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech : Electronics Graduates @ Jaipur
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply through ChetanaS at given Email Id & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
Note: This is a direct job with our company. There will NOT be any Training/Recruitment/Registration/Consulting fees collected from candidates before/after the placement.
Job Position : Patent Research
Job Category : Patent Research and Analytic
Interview Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan
Job Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan
Note: Only those willing to relocate to Jaipur should apply.
Compensation : As per industry norms + Accommodation by company with various attractive perks
Date of joining if selected : Within 1 week of selection
Work Hours : 9 am to 7 pm (approx) - Saturdays and Sundays off (5 days a week)
Desired Qualification :
• BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (Electronics and Communication)
• Required CGPA: More than or equal to 7.5 in B.Tech and at least 6.0 in M.Tech
Note: Electronics graduates should only apply. Other branches will NOT be considered.
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Job Responsibilities :
• Patent research, patent analytics and landscaping with patent searching.
Desired Candidate Profile :
• Graduates/Post graduates from ECE background
• Candidates must have good analytical and communication skills, with an eye for detail
• Good Subject knowledge
• Ability to work with team members in a supportive way which encourages team building and confidence with individual members
• Ability to work under pressure and meet inflexible deadlines
• Understand both internal and external customer requirements and provide and implement ideas for improvement
• Willingness to learn on the job
• Ability to understand and work on inventions from electronics and communications technology domain
Job Description :
• This is a challenging, research-oriented role and would require the incumbent to keep abreast with current trends and developments in their technical industry.
• The selected candidates will work on projects for US and Europe based Fortune 500 companies as well as top Law firms and patent attorneys. The incumbent will benefit from a personalized, extensive training routine that will develop their understanding and skills in the Intellectual Property and Patent Research fields.
• The Person will be responsible for tasks like prior art search, drafting specification, claims drafting assigned to her/him and complete them with highest quality in the given timeframe. He/she will be responsible to apply technical concepts to intellectual property management.
• This is a responsible position wherein the incumbent would function in a team dedicated to our clients. This is a challenging and research oriented role and would require the incumbent to have a sound conceptual understanding of current technologies in the scientific domain. The person should be ready to work in any type of field.
More specifically his roles would include the following :
• Conduct IP related searches
1. Understand the technological concepts / key features of the subject invention / patent
2. Search relevant databases, Internet and other resources to find out art in similar technologies
3. Present the findings to clients in the form of a detailed report
• Communicate with clients regarding breadth and scope of search; speak knowledgeably about technical aspects of search
• Keep abreast with updates and changes to commercial patent and technical databases
• Assisting patent attorneys and clients in various stages of litigation studies including invalidating competitor’s patents and proving infringement of clients patents by products owned by competitors.
• Performing due-diligence and patent portfolio studies of companies to facilitate clients in taking an informed decision for mergers or acquisitions.
How to Apply for this Job ?
* This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply at given Email Id & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
* Please apply ONLY IF you have above mentioned skills. Clearly mention the same in your resume. Otherwise, your resume will NOT be considered.
If eligible, Please send your resume at : stellarix_freshers@ChetanaSforum.com
Job Code : CHETANAS
Please mention the Subject Line of your Email in the below format :
<Job Code> - <Job Position> - <Your Current Location> - <Qualification & Branch> - <Year of Passout> - <Aggregate % in Graduation/Post-Graduation> - <Years of Experience>
CHETANAS - Patent Research - Jaipur - B.Tech (ECE) - 2011 - 82% - 0 Years
CHETANAS - Patent Research - Jaipur - M.Tech (ECE) - 2010 - 76% - 0 Years
* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.