Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd (www.nirvanasolutions.com)
Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators.
Nirvana is the hedge fund industry's first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana's unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk.
Our Development Centre is based in Gurgaon. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.
- 2011 Batch BE/BTech/MCA with good academic record
- Preferred branches CS/IT/ECE/EEE
- Good pH score
Job Responsibility :
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules.
- Working with the Product and Business teams and creating Technical Solutions for their problems.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Create reports on Sql Server Reporting Services. R&D on reports, SQL Server, XSLT transformation of files for import automation and other related items.
- Rs 2.2 L for first six months, Rs 3.0L+ based on performance after six months
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Candidates seeking a solid foundation and are willing to commit to atleast a 12 months tenure need to apply.
Salary : Rs.220000/-
Event Date : 11 Aug 2011
Last Date : 08 Aug 2011
Job Location : Gurgaon
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India's most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794