Qwest Telecom Software Services Pvt Ltd (www.qwestindia.com)
Experienced Walk-In : Core JAVA, JSP, Servlets, Struts @ Bangalore
Greeting from Qwest Software Services Talent Acquisition Team !! Qwest Software Services is looking for candidates with 1.5 Years to 3.5 Years of experience with good communication skills for the below mentioned position.
Job Position : JAVA Developer
Job Category : IT / Software
Interview Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Desired Qualification : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech only
Desired Experience : 1.5 to 3.5 Years (Mandatory)
Job Description :
• We have few urgent openings for Java Professionals having extensive experience on the below mentioned Java Technologies. Candidates meeting any of the below requirement are requested to attend the walk-in interview.
• We are looking for engineers to be the part of Telecom Equipment application development. Candidates will be involved in developing JAVA based Network Management System / Telecom application.
Skillsets : Profiles matching any of the below mentioned skills.
Important: Please wait till below image(s) get loaded... Skillset details are mentioned in the below image(s).
Note: You are requested to carry a copy of this ChetanaS job posting as a Call Letter.
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : On 20th August 2011 (Saturday) : 8.30 AM to 10.00 AM
Walk-In Venue :
Qwest Telecom Software Services Pvt Ltd,
4th Floor, Survey No 15/1A & 14,
Kadubeesana Halli, Varthur Hobli,
Bangalore - 560087
Landmark: New Horizon College - Sarjapur Outer Ring Road
Contact Person : Rashmi Subramanian
Contact Number : +91-80-66669929
Important: Candidates who have already appeared for the selection process in past 6 months are not eligible.
List of documents to carry :
• 1 Set - Hard copy of the updated resume.
• Photocopies of the experience letter of previous organizations.
• Photocopy of the Latest salary slip from your present organization.
• Offer letter that you are holding presently.
• A copy of this ChetanaS job posting as a Call Letter.
Selection Process (all the selection process will be completed on the same day) :
• Prescreening Test - between 8.30 AM and 10.00 AM
• 1 or 2 Rounds of technical Discussion
• HR Discussion