Freshers Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / BCA : 2010 / 2011 Passout : Online Test @ Hyderabad
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply through ChetanaS at given URL & Only shortlisted candidates will be sent admit cards for test/interview.
Note: This is a direct job. There will NOT be any Training/Recruitment/Registration/Consulting fees collected from candidates before/after the placement.
Job Position : Fresher
Job Category : IT / Software
Job Nature : Training/Developing Applications
Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Desired Qualification :
• BE (Computer Science), B.Tech (Information Technology), BCA
• 2010, 2011 pass out
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Job Description :
• Trainer / Developer for Windows Phone 7, Cloud & Azure development.
• We are looking for a person who can be a good Trainer cum developer. (Our main business right now is into training but we are moving into development slowly)
Key Skills :
• Should know Windows Phone 7 App Development or Azure/Cloud App development
• They should have excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Nice to have Skills :
• If Android is known - it is a plus.
• Projects (minor or major) with either of these technologies is a plus.
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Off-Campus Date : On 20th August 2011 (Saturday)
Off-Campus Location : Hyderabad
Off-Campus Venue : Details will be sent to shortlisted candidates
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Last Date for application - 17th August 2011
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. Eligible candidates need to apply through the above URL to get their admit cards online before arriving at the venue.
Procedure to Register :
Step 1: Register to www.Get2Galaxy.com (If you have not already registered)
Step 2: Logon to www.Get2Galaxy.com and click on 'Edit Profile'
Step 3: Enter all your academic records, with correct aggregate percentage marks, name of college, year of passing etc. Click save changes to make sure your details are updated. You will get hall-tickets only if you have entered all the academic details. Only eligible candidates with "HALL TICKETS" would be allowed to write the test.
Step 4: Go to www.Get2Galaxy.com and click on 'Events' to register for the event.