E.I.DuPont Services Center India Pvt Ltd (DSCI) (www.dupont.com)
Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in approximately 90 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
About E.I.DuPont Services Center India Private Limited (DSCI), Hyderabad
DSCI has been setup as fully owned subsidiary of DuPont, to provide centering and offshore capability to the businesses and functions of DuPont worldwide. The establishment of DSCI is consistent with the objective of Industry Leading Productivity and centre of excellence. Various functions and business groups have benefited from centering critical functions and processes in DuPont. Our objective is not just providing gains on labour arbitrage, but also facilitating standardization and simplification of processes and systems for DuPont Business and Functions. This is being achieved by developing and retaining critical knowledge and skill, improving efficiency and enhancing the value of services offered.
(Freshers) Off-Campus : MBA / B.Com : 2011 Passout @ Hyderabad
This is to inform you that CMR Group of Institutions has been given the responsibility of organizing & coordinating an 'Pooled Off-Campus Recruitment Drive' for 'Dupont' for MBA/B.Com 2011 passed out candidates on 10th August 2011 (Wednesday).
Job Position : Procurement Specialist
- Vertical : DSCI Sourcing
- Reporting to: DSCI Sourcing Operations Leader
- Working shift - Evening shift - 5.30pm to 2.30pm
- Job Purpose includes providing support to DuPont Buy Team and Plant Sites.
Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Requirements and Qualification :
• MBA (Mar,Fin,Sys), B.Com and also students with specialization in Supply Chain Management
• Year of Passing: 2011 passed outs
• No Percentage Criteria
C.T.C : 2.1 L to 2.4 L
POOLED Off-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DRIVE - SCHEDULE & PROCESS
SELECTION PROCESS 1: 10th August 2011 (Wednesday)
• Communication round - looking for people with good command on grammar, pronunciation and sentence construction.
• Aptitude Test - Reasoning, language, analytical, numerical
• Ops round - F2F interview with the Ops leaders/ managers.
• Final round - will happen the next day or few days later.
• Psychometric test - on line test to assess on Time management, decision making, Team work. Selection of candidates is at the sole discretion of DuPont Recruitment Team.
Education / Skill Sets :
• Post Graduates with excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
• Excellent Telephone & Email Etiquette skills.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
• Good Analytics Skills and eye for details.
• Ability to adapt themselves to work in a team, dynamic and pressure environment.
Please be 30 minutes prior to your test time and maintain discipline.
Mandatory documents to be carried for the Interview :
1. Photo ID Card (Driving License / Passport / Voter ID card / College ID Proof)
2. Marks Sheets
3. Degree Certificate/s
4. A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
6. Passport Size Photo
*** Without which you are not allowed into the campus recruitment process ***
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : On 10th August 2011 (Wednesday)
Walk-In Venue :
CMR Group Of Institutions (www.cmritonline.org),
Placement Block (Block-4),
Medchal Road, Kandlakoya Village, NH-7,
Hyderabad - 501 401
Phone: +91-8418-260699, 224988/200079
Bus Route No: all 229 (Secundrabad to CMRGI)
Contact Person(s) :
• Mr.Kiran Kumaar (Sr.Manager Corporate Relations)
• Mr.Samuel (Placement Officer)
• Mr.Vijay Kumar (Jr.Placement Officer)