(Freshers) Walk-In : BE / B.Tech : 2011 Passout : Technical Support @ Mangalore
Job Position : Technical Support
Walk-In Location : Mangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Mangalore, Karnataka
Desired Qualification :
• BE / B.Tech - any branch
• 2011 Passout Only
• No % cut off
Desired Experience : 0 Years
• Meets education requirements or has equivalent work experience.
• Demonstrates strong communication skills.
• Technical Support agent for inbound Voice process.
• Responsible for ensuring timely process through which problems are controlled via phone.
• This includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
• The Help Desk agent is able to resolve problems immediately, typically using the Knowledge Base and other Helpdesk tools.
• The Help Desk agent may provide guidance/training for less experienced personnel.
• Primarily in night shifts.
Required Skills :
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Working knowledge of desktop PC and peripheral devices.
• Proven understanding of network protocols, hardware and Network E-Mail Systems. (Exchange & Outlook)
• Proven understanding of Windows OS (XP/2000/ NT) in a network environment
• Proven knowledge in Word Processing, Spreadsheet and Database Software packages
• Customer support experience required
• Flexibility in work schedule (primarily night-shifts) and processes
• Professional customer service skills and a positive attitude required
• Possess analytical problem solving skills
• Good time management skills
• Ability to handle difficult or irate customers
• Ability to respond to and resolve customer inquiries
• Ability to listen effectively
• Ability to follow procedural guidelines to respond to and/or research customer questions
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to diagnose and resolve customer problems via the telephone
• Ability to multitask and adapt to constantly changing environment.
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
• Photo ID proof
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : On 1st August 2011 (Monday) : 8.30 AM
Walk-In Venue :
Canara Engineering College,
Benjanapadavu, Bantwal Taluk, D. K. District,
Mangalore - 574 219
Route to Canara Engineering College :
Distance from Mangalore city-24 kms. Time 1 hour.
From Mangalore city, take any bus to BC Road (Journey time approx-45mins-1hour, there are express buses every 5 mins).
From BC Road Take a bus towards Polali Temple down at Kalpane (journey time 15 mins approximately). There is a bus every 10 mins. Candidates from Bangalore (coming by train/bus) can get down at BC Road. Lodges and hotels are available at BC Road/Mangalore.