Unisys India Pvt Ltd (www.unisys.com)
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Unisys India was established in 2004 in Bangalore. We have strengthened tremendously in terms of headcount and infrastructure, as well as capabilities to become an integral part of the Unisys global delivery organization. Today, we have three state-of-the-art facilities - two in Bangalore and one in Hyderabad.
At Unisys India you will see a representation from most functions of Unisys. Be it product development for Systems & Technology, application design and migration for Global Industries, service desk / enterprise computing / ITIL processes / field operations back office for GOIS or extensions of various Unisys corporate functions. We are here today because of our relentless efforts towards timely, quality and cost efficient deliveries, all meant to drive a high level of customer satisfaction at a compelling cost.
A unique blend of mature processes, high focus on tools and, above all a team of highly talented and motivated employees play a critical role in making this possible. We are poised to play an increasingly important role in Unisys journey towards predictable and profitable growth. You could be a part of this change. Imagine It. Done.
Job Description :
• A Software Engineer researches, designs, develops and maintains software systems which meets requirement specifications.
A software engineer is expected to perform the following:
• Handle project tasks independently with least supervision.
• Prepare software design documents which provide detailed information about each sub-module.
• Contribute innovative ideas/ suggestions for product enhancements.
• Write defect-free code and ensure that created module meets all performance, reliability and functional requirements.
• Review written code for self and others.
• Analyze issues, debug and modify written code as required.
• Escalate issues as and when required.
• Interact effectively with other team members and clients as required through verbal, written communication mechanism.
• Document programs for maintainability.
• Prepare user documentation or provide inputs for creating user documentation.
• Create unit test cases and validate them.
• Understand functional specifications and create test specifications.
• Gather and report metrics.
Expected Learning :
In the course of work, a software engineer is expected to learn the following:
• Software used in the development environment.
• Analysis and design techniques.
• Presentation skills.
• Experience in studying requirements.
• Ability to interact with stakeholders and respond to their queries.
• Avenues to carry out research work, publish technical research papers.
• Contribute to architecture and design.
Key Performance Areas
• Display sound analytical and design skills.
• Display sound programming knowledge.
• Display sound tools knowledge.
• Acquire expertise in domain knowledge.
• Acquire process knowledge.
• Acquire product knowledge.
• Design modules.
• Plan project work according to priority.
• Respond to team queries and requirements.
• Display clarity, conciseness and effectiveness in verbal and written communication.
• Display good presentation skills.
• Interact effectively within the team as a constructive team player.
• Efficiently communicate with other teams and stakeholders.
• Adhere to organizational processes and policies.
Qualification : B.Tech/BE - Computers
Job Location : Bangalore
Desired Experience : 0-1 Years
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 :
Step #2 :