Tribi provide intelligent, energy saving motion control solution. They design, develop, manufacture and market technologies that solves pain points in an application and provide value to the customer. They have developed extensive IP in AC motor control, Power converters, multi-axis motion control and Metrology.
Technical skill set :
- Good understanding of Analog, working principle of power electronics topologies & mixed signal electronic circuit design.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (ECE, EEE, Electronics, Electrical & related branches) from 2011 batch
- Good pH score
- Excellent academic record
Job Responsibility :
- Execute design calculation & worst case analysis of electronic circuits & implement the same as per the given specs.
- Conduct, document and communicate the tests performed on the prototype circuits.
- Selection and suitability analysis for various components for various power electronics topologies.
- Design of Magnetics for various topologies.
- Simulation of circuits in softwares like PSpice, Matlab and simulink.
- Debugging of the unexpected behaviour of circuits during testing.
- Preparing the test reports with test specs, procedure and observations.
- Help PCB designers rout the board by giving Design rules. Verify the PCB design once routing is done.
- Root cause analysis of field returns.
- 4 lakhs for BE/B.Tech
- 5 lakhs for ME/M.Tech
Event Date : 02 Aug 2011
Last Date : 31 Jul 2011
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India's most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794