Ford Technology Services India (FTSI) (www.india.ford.com)
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Michigan, manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 166,000 employees and about 70 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford, Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford's products, please visit www.ford.com
Ford Technology Services India (FTSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company. With about 7000 employees in Ford IT globally and about 3000 employees in India, FTSI provides critical Information Technology, Engineering, Infrastructure Solutions & Services to support Ford operations worldwide. FTSI is located in hi-tech RMZ facility in Chennai, India. It is one of the three major IT application development centres of Ford Motor Company, the others located in North America and Europe.
Ford in India has been ranked 17th best employer in India by Hewitt best employers study 2011.
(Freshers) Software Engineer Trainees @ Chennai
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
FTSI announces an exclusive recruitment drive for freshers on 6th August 2011 @ Chennai
Job Position : Trainee - Software Engineer
Work Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Who are Eligible ?
• Should have completed BE/B.Tech/MCA
• Fresh Graduates with 0-1 Year experience (graduated in 2010 or 2011)
• Should have scored minimum 75% marks (or equivalent scores) in their academics
• Resumes will be accepted only if it is uploaded in the website mentioned below.
• Hard copies or soft copies of the resume sent by email will not be considered.
• Employee referral bonus will not be applicable for this requirement
Recruitment Process :
• Advertisement in the careers site will be open till 28th July 2011 - 6.00PM for candidates to upload their resume.
• In the event of higher volume of candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, candidates will be shortlisted based on % of marks and time of receiving the application.
• We are planning to attract talent from across the country.
• Candidates applying from all over India will be invited to write the tests @ Chennai.
• Any queries related to shortlisting of candidates will not be entertained.
• Shortlisted candidates will be sent an invitation directly with the venue details, to attend the written test.
• Candidates selected from the Written test will be attending the Group Discussions on the same day.
• Only candidates clearing the written test & Group discussions will be invited for direct Interviews later.
• Selected candidates will be expected to join us at short notice.
How to Apply for this Job ?
· Visit above URL
· Select 'Ford Technology Services India'
· Refer 'Trainee Software Engineer' position to your friends and relatives
· Marks entered by candidate should be percentage of 100 (Do not enter marks in CGPA).
Note: Last Date to Apply is - 6 PM on 28th July 2011. Apply quickly before the link gets expired.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be sent an invitation directly with the venue details, to attend the written test. Candidates without Hall Tickets will NOT be allowed for the event.