Tech Mahindra (www.techmahindra.com)
Freshers Walk-In : B.Sc / BCA / BCM : 2011 Passout @ Kerala
Keltron BigLeap Corporate and Campus connect Program (KBCCP) is a social initiative by Keltron and BigLeap Solutions Pvt Ltd, a pioneer in mass recruitment and Job fairs, to set new standards in Campus recruitment process. KBCCP offers a single and efficient platform for corporates to meet their fresh talent requirement.
Job Position : Junior Technical Associate (Software)
Walk-In Location : Calicut, Kerala
Job Location : Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria :
• B.Sc / BCA / BCM - 2011 Passout Only
• Min 60% aggregate in each of the courses completed prior to joining B.Sc / BCS / BCA - 10th Standard onwards.
• Up to 55% at any one of the above levels is permissible as per special relaxation.
• Graduation or Post-graduation marks till current semester : Aggregate 60% (no backlog permitted).
• Gap - Max 1 year gap permissible in the entire academic career and that too only between any two courses.
• No loss of year due to failure to pass any exam.
• Branches: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Application.
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Job Description :
• 4 Year MS programme through BITS Pilani is being offered to interested candidates (only for candidates with Min 60% & above at X, XII, Graduation)
Training on Joining :
• On joining candidates will undergo training for a period of 3 months approximately.
• Failure to complete this training successfully will result in termination of employment.
Place of Posting :
• Post successful completion of training candidates are liable to posted in any of the operational locations of the companies.
Documents Required at the time of personal discussion :
• Copy of each of 10th & 12th mark sheets duly attested by college authority along-with their originals for verification.
• Copy of each of all semester (Graduation) mark sheets till date duly attested.
• A printout of this ChetanaS job posting.
• One attested copy of College ID card.
• One Passport sized color photograph.
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : On 26th April 2011 (Tuesday)
Walk-In Venue :
Malabar Christian College,
Contact Person : KBCCP HR
Contact Number : +91-9544901210, +91-9072476759
Note: For any clarifications, Please call only between 9 AM to 6 PM on working days.