Yodlee is headquartered in Redwood City, California and has a office in India at Bangalore.
Yodlee’s proven personal financial management, payments, and customer acquisition solutions unify all personal financial account information to deliver a simple, centralized and secure way for consumers to manage all of their financial tasks anytime, anywhere.
** Important Note :-
This job is only through eLitmus. eLitmus pH Test Score is mandatory to apply for this job. People who have not taken up the eLitmus pH Test are NOT eligible to apply for this job.
Please check the end of this requirement to find out complete details of how to apply for pH Test.
• BE / B.Tech (all branches) & MCA / M.Sc / B.Sc (Comp Sc)
• Strong in programming
• 2010 / 2009 Batch
• Good pH Score
Job Description :
• The Yodlee IAE Engineering staff have developed over 12,000 Agents.
• An Agent is a Java software component that is capable of gathering information from a Content Service (a URL, web site or content data feed provided by the service provider).
An engineer is involved in the entire lifecycle of the agent. The key responsibilities include
• Feasibility study of the content service.
• Analysis of data gathering requirements which includes mapping the information to Yodlee Data Model.
• Developing and maintaining the Java agent.
• Monitoring the health and data quality of the agents.
• Communication with client.
• Generating reports.
Note : Only people with strong technical skills will make through so please update your skills (example C / C++/ Java/ RDBMS/ Oracle etc) under the my profile section of your elitmus account.
Event Date : 16th November 2010
Last Date : 13th November 2010
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Salary : Rs.300000/- to Rs.350000/-
Experience Required : Freshers
Note: Please click on the below Ad if possible to promote my blog to post more jobs
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India's most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at (91) 9880826171