Software Paradigms Infotech Pvt Ltd (SPI) (www.spi.com)
Freshers : Off Campus : IT Production Support / Testing @ Mangalore
SPI Recruitment for B.Sc / BCA candidates on 16th Nov 2010 at Canara Engineering College.
B.Sc / BCA Freshers required for IT Production Support / Testing for the ODC at Mysore.
Job Designation : IT Production Support / Testing
Walk-In Location : Mangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Mysore, Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria :
• BCA / B.Sc Graduates in CS, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics and Statistics.
• 2010 Pass outs only.
• Aggregate 55% and above.
Selection Process :
• Aptitude test on Verbal Reasoning ability, Quantitative aptitude, Problem Solving, English Usage, and Non Verbal Reasoning ability.
Note: Eligible candidates walk in for Test & Interview on Tuesday.
Note: Selected candidates will have the opportunity to pursue MS course.
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : On 16th November 2010 (Tuesday) : 9.30 AM to 1.00 PM
Canara Engineering College,
Benjanapadavu, Bantwal Taluk, D. K. District,
Mangalore - 574 219
Route to Canara Engineering College :
Distance from Mangalore city-24 kms. Time 1 hour.
From Mangalore city, take any bus to BC Road (Journey time approx-45mins-1hour, there are express buses every 5 mins).
From BC Road Take a bus towards Polali Temple down at Kalpane (journey time 15 mins approximately). There is a bus every 10 mins. Candidates from Bangalore (coming by train/bus) can get down at BC Road. Lodges and hotels are available at BC Road/Mangalore.
Note: For queries contact from 9 AM - 5 PM @ 0824-2278674 / After 5 PM @ 9986286445, 9611464872
How to Apply for this Job ?
* You must apply as mentioned below to confirm your participation. After applying, you can directly attend the Walk-In. The Company/College will NOT send any Hall Tickets.
* Please apply ONLY IF you are planning to attend this Walk-In on 16th November 2010 at Mangalore.
If eligible, Please send your resume at : canara_spi@ChetanaSforum.com
Job Code : CHETANAS
Company Name : SPI
Please mention the Subject Line of your Email in the below format :
<Job Code> - <Company Name> - <Qualification & Branch> - <Year Of Passout> - <Your College Name> - <Percentage in Graduation> - <Your Current Location>
CHETANAS - SPI - B.Sc (Maths) - 2010 - SVN College - 72 % - Mangalore
CHETANAS - SPI - BCA - 2010 - RV College - 66 % - Bangalore
* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.
Note: Please click on the below Ad if possible to promote my blog to post more jobs
Please do not forget to furnish the following details in the body of your mail. This is very IMPORTANT.
Full Name of the Student:
Qualification & Branch:
Year Of Passout:
Percentage in 10th, 12th, Graduation:
• Please read the Job Profile, Eligibility Criteria & Desired Skills carefully before applying, and apply only if you are suitable.
• Follow the given Job Code, Subject Line & Instructions carefully. Otherwise you may get a failure notice.
• The Registration Process may be stopped at anytime. So apply quickly.
• You will receive a 'Thank You' message if your application is successfully forwarded to HR. Otherwise, you will receive a 'Failure Notice'.
• Some Email Domains (eg, REDIFF, YAHOO) seems to have problems in applying. So if you get any failure notice, try to apply preferably from 'GMAIL' Email Id.
• Please apply only if you are planning to attend this Walk-In on 16th November 2010 at Mangalore.
• After applying, you can directly attend the Off-Campus on 16th November 2010 at Mangalore.
• The Company/College will NOT send any Hall Tickets. It's a direct Walk-In for eligible candidates.
Route to Canara Engineering College :
Distance from Mangalore city-24 kms. Time 1 hour From Mangalore city, take any bus to BC Road (Journey time approx 45 mins - 1 hour, there are express buses every 5 mins). From BC Road Take a bus towards Polali Temple and get down at Kalpane. (Journey time 15 mins approximately). There is a bus every 10 mins.
* Important: Please wait till below image(s) get loaded... Routemap details are mentioned in the below image(s).