Ericsson India Pvt Ltd (www.ericsson.com)
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. A leader in 2G, 3G & 4G mobile technologies, we provide support for networks & services with over 1 billion subscribers and have a leading position in managed services.
Global Services Delivery Centre - India, serves customers globally and across different technologies and domain. We are looking for seasoned Planning, Design & Optimisation professionals to be based out of its remote delivery centre in NOIDA. The function will be working on GSM/CDMA/WCDMA technologies serving some of the biggest global operators, and, will be responsible for -
* Life cycle management & evolution of telecom networks
* Ensuring high Grade of Service through detailed analysis of network performance
* Impact analysis of software releases in the network
* Dimensioning and capacity planning based on traffic trends
Graduate Engineer Trainees
Desired Skills :
• Willing to work in 24/7 Environment.
• Engineering Degree in E&T / CS / IT.
• 65% and above all through out.
• Only 2010 Batch.
Number of Vacancies : 20
Job Location : Delhi, NCR
Desired Experience : 0 Years
* Please click on the below Ad if possible to promote my blog to post more jobs
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 :
Step #2 :