Bharati Shipyard (www.bharatishipyard.com)
Freshers / Experienced : Off Campus : BE / B.Tech / Diploma : 2010 / 2009 / 2008 Passout @ Mangalore
Bharati Shipyard is recruiting BE - Mechanical, PE, WE (Batch - 2010 / 2009 / 2008) on 19th & 20th of November 2010 at Canara Engineering College.
Job Designation :
• Trainee Engineer on joining
• Junior Engineer for Diploma
• Assistant Engineer for graduates after completion of Probation period
Walk-In Location : Mangalore, Karnataka
Job Location(s) : Mangalore / Ratnagiri / Goa / Ghodbunder / Kolkata / Dabhol
Job Profile : Planning and execution of Shipbuilding work.
Salary Details :
• BE fresher - 2 lakhs per annum.
• BE + 2 Years experience - upto 3 lakhs per annum.
• Diploma - 1 to 1.5 lakhs per annum.
Eligibility Criteria :
• BE Graduate in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Welding Engineering.
• 60% aggregate in BE, 2008, 2009, 2010 Pass outs from any recognized university of the country.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Welding Engineering.
• 60% aggregate in Diploma, 2008, 2009, 2010 Pass outs
Interview Process : Written Test / Group Discussion / Interview
Note: The Company/College will NOT send any Hall Tickets. It's a direct Walk-In for eligible candidates.
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : On 19th November 2010 (Friday) : 8.45 AM
Note: Interview will spill over to the next day for shortlisted candidates.
Canara Engineering College,
Benjanapadavu, Bantwal Taluk, D. K. District,
Mangalore - 574 219
Route to Canara Engineering College :
Distance from Mangalore city-24 kms. Time 1 hour.
From Mangalore city, take any bus to BC Road (Journey time approx-45mins-1hour, there are express buses every 5 mins).
From BC Road Take a bus towards Polali Temple down at Kalpane (journey time 15 mins approximately). There is a bus every 10 mins. Candidates from Bangalore (coming by train/bus) can get down at BC Road. Lodges and hotels are available at BC Road/Mangalore.
* Please click on the below or above Ad if possible to promote my blog to post more jobs
How to Apply for this Job ?
* You must apply as mentioned below to confirm your participation. After applying, you can directly attend the W
alk-In. The Company/College will NOT send any Hall Tickets.
* Please apply ONLY IF you are planning to attend this Walk-In on 19th November 2010 at Mangalore.
If eligible, Please send your resume at : canara_bharati@ChetanaSforum.com
Job Code : CHETANAS
Company Name : BHARATISHIP
Please mention the Subject Line of your Email in the below format :
<Job Code> - <Company Name> - <Qualification & Branch> - <Year Of Passout> - <Your College Name> - <Percentage in Graduation> - <Your Current Location>
CHETANAS - BHARATISHIP - B.Tech (Mechanical) - 2010 - SVN College - 72 % - Mangalore
CHETANAS - BHARATISHIP - Diploma (Mechanical) - 2009 - RV College - 66 % - Bangalore
* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.
Please do not forget to furnish the following details in the body of your mail. This is very IMPORTANT.
Full Name of the Student:
Qualification & Branch:
Year Of Passout:
Percentage in 10th, 12th, Graduation:
• Please read the Job Profile, Eligibility Criteria & Desired Skills carefully before applying, and apply only if you are suitable.
• Follow the given Job Code, Subject Line & Instructions carefully. Otherwise you may get a failure notice.
• The Registration Process may be stopped at anytime. So apply quickly.
• This requirement is for Bangalore local candidates only. Other resumes will not be forwarded to the HR. You may get a failure notice if you try to apply from other locations.
• You will receive a 'Thank You' message if your application is successfully forwarded to HR. Otherwise, you will receive a 'Failure Notice'.
• Some Email Domains (eg, REDIFF) seems to have problems in applying. So if you get any failure notice, try to apply preferably from 'GMAIL' Id.