Freshers : Off-Campus : Graduates / Post Graduates @ Kerala
Graduates, Post Graduates Recruitment : For Medical Coding
Walk-In Date : On 23rd October 2010 (Saturday)
Walk-In Venue :
Kacherippadi, Banarjee Road,
• Graduate / Post Graduate degree in following disciplines:
• Any Life science (Zoology, Micro-biology, Bioinformatics, Bio Medical Engineering, Bio Chemistry, Industrial Biochemistry, Industrial Biotechnology)
• Homeopathic Medical Science
• Ayurveda Medical Science
• Dental Surgery
• Health Information Management
• Medical Documentation
• Medical Records
Selection Process :
Candidates have to undergo the following tests for course admission:
• General Aptitude test.
• Reading and comprehension test.
Course Fee & Compensation Plan :
• Selected candidates have to pay 27,575/- as course fee.
• Or can opt for two instalments of 15,844/- each.
• On successful completion of training, they will be designated as Junior Medical Coder with salary of 1.08 LPA.
• This will rise to 1.62 LPA + incentives on completion of six months probation.
Hall Tickets :
• Hall Tickets will be issued to candidates in test venue.
• Interested candidates can report at test venue [Ashirbhavan] on 23 Oct 2010 by 9:00 AM.
• Candidates can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "RevenueMed_MedicalCoding_Interested".
Mention the following in the email body:
Details of Course completed:
Details of institution where you graduated from:
Contact details of Institution / Department:
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue :
• Three copies of passport size photographs.
• Two copies of RESUME.
• Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists /certificates. [X, XII, Graduation, PG]
• Rs. 100/- to be paid to SHREDS towards online examination fees.
• Photo ID.
• Gum, Writing Pad, Pen / Pencile etc.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: This recruitment is only through ShredsKerala. Please confirm your participation in Off-Campus by checking the above links.
For clarifications, Send email to email@example.com or Call 0484-6510245 / 9645081534 / 9946808364
Note: Please do NOT send resumes. The above email id is only to clarify any doubts regarding the recruitment.
Note: Outstation candidates are advised to check www.shredskerala.org before proceeding to test venue as a precaution against unexpected exigencies.