Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
(Government of India Undertaking)
BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi-110049
(Freshers & Experienced) Multiple Positions @ All India
BHEL invites Online Application for recruitment of Engineer Trainees and Supervisor Trainees :
• Engineer Trainee : 1000 posts (Mechanical - 700, Electrical -200, Electronics - 100), Stipend : Rs. 20600/- in the training period and will be absorbed as Engineer in the scale of pay of Rs.24900-50500/-, Age : 27 years and 29 years for PG in Engineering
• Supervisor Trainee (Engineering) : 1000 posts (Mechanical-740, Electrical-160, Electronics-60, Civil-40), Age : 27 years, Stipend : During training Rs.12300/- will be paid, will be absorbed in the Pay Scale Rs.12400-30500.
• Supervisor Trainee (Finance) : 207 posts, Age : 27 years, Stipend : During training Rs.12300/- will be paid, will be absorbed in the Pay Scale Rs.12400-30500.
• Assistant Officer (HR) Gr. II : 150 posts, Age : 30 years, Pay Scale : Rs.12400-30500.
Application Fee :
Rs. 500/- for Engieer Trainee and Rs. 300/- for Supervisor Trainee to be paid in the SBI throughout the country by prescribed challan only. (SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from the fee)
Procedure to Apply :
Apply Online at BHEL website only upto 20/08/2011. After submitting the application online, download two copies of the acknowledgment slip.Keep one copy of acknowledgement slip and send Another copy of Acknowledgement Slip, duly signed with recent photograph pasted on the slip along with payment copy and certificates, send to the designated addresses on or before 24/08/2011 (31/08/2011 for the candidates from far-flung areas) :
Important dates :
1. Start of Online submission of Application : 01/08/2011
2. End of online submission of Applications : 20/08/2011
3. Last date of receipt of acknowledgment slip : 24/08/2011
4. Written Test for Engineer Trainee : 18/09/2011
5. Written Test for Supervisor Trainee : 25/09/2011
How to Apply for this Job ?