Interplex Electronics India Pvt Ltd (www.interplex.com)
INTERPLEX ELECTRONICS INDIA PVT LTD., A US MNC, group of Interplex Industries, headquartered at New York, with operations in 32 locations in 9 countries around the world. The Indian operation is located at Electronics City, Bangalore and at Sriperambatore, Chennai.
We are likely to expand into other locations in future. We are focused on providing Engineering and Manufacturing solutions for components and assemblies to our Customers in Automotive, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Medical Products, Industrial controls, etc. who are leaders in their business. We have around 50+ active customers, most of them are global leaders in thier segments. The Indian Market place is expanding very rapidly and we are poised right to win great opportunities. We are going through a very steep growth phase driven by ambitious expansion plans. All our business strategies are based on our ability to acquire, develop and retain highly talented and committed professionals who can participate in, build and manage teams. We are very keen to augment our Human Resources pool with lot more talent.
We are certified for TS 16949:2009 and ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008.
Our production capabilities at Bangalore are
1. Design and Built Progressive Tools
2. High speed stamping
3. Reel to Reel to Electroplating (Gold, Silver, Palladium etc.,)
4. Insert molding
5. Secondary operation like tapping, skiving
Our newly established factory is situated at Sriperumbudur, Sipcot Industrial Area, Tamilnadu. We are doing the precision components high speed stamping operations at this factory.
Freshers Walk-In : Diploma Trainees (DME) @ Bangalore
Job Position : Diploma Trainee
Job Role : Trainee
Job Category : Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Job Location : Electronics City, Bangalore, Karnataka
Number of Vacancies : 2
Desired Qualification :
• DME (Diploma in Mechanical Engineering) ONLY.
• First class marks in SSLC and DME.
• DME passed-out in the year 2010 (or 2009).
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Desired Skills :
• Should not have done Apprenticeship elsewhere.
• Willing to relocate/travel on his own Electronics City.
Job Description :
• Will be taken as Apprentice Technician in Quality function.
• Carry-out in In-process and final inspection as per the inspection plan, EDS and drawing.
• Raising non-conformance report for the NC materials.
• Assisting to analyse the customer complaints, identifying the root causes.
• Implementation and monitoring corrective actions.
• Maintaining the records under TS 16949 and QMS 14001.
• Monitoring and controlling of process parameters.
• Implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
• Coordinating for process audit, product audit and layout audit.
• Process validation and revalidation.
• Ensuring calibration of inspection instruments.
• Involving in continual improvement activities like SGA, CIP and Kaizen.
• Ensuring 5S and safety in the workplace.
Note : If your profile suits with our requirement, please walk-in with your Resume and marks card to the following address.
Note: Please click on the below Ad if possible to promote my blog to post more jobs
Walk-In Date : On 16th November 2010 (Tuesday) : 9 AM
Interplex Electronics India Pvt Ltd,
89A, Electronics City Phase-1,
Bangalore - 560 100
Land mark : Electronics City - Phase - I, Petrol Bunk, HCL Building Road, On the way to Police Station, adjucent to RS Electronics.
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-80-66445300