Freshers : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / M.Sc : 2009 Passout @ Kerala
2009 Batch Recruitment for IT Functions. [Not BPO]
Walk-In Date : On 13th November 2010 (Saturday)
Walk-In Venue :
[Await Details], Cochin
• BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (All branches) / MCA / M.Sc (CS / IT / Software Engg).
• Year of Passing: 2009 batch only.
• Consistent First Class (over 60%) in X, XII, UG and PG. (if applicable)
• No standing arrears.
• Candidates with degrees through correspondence / part time courses are not eligible.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills.
• Candidates holding non-Indian passports are not eligible to apply.
• Candidates who have studied outside Kerala colleges are also eligible.
• Candidates who have participated in a Cognizant recruitment (for IT functions) in the last 6 months are not eligible.
Salary : 2.50 LPA
Selection Process :
• Pen & Paper Aptitude Test [13 November] at Cochin, Kerala. This will be a test to assess logical, analytical and reasoning abilities.
• Interviews for shortlisted candidates [14 November] at Cochin, Kerala.
• Cognizant has requested SHREDS to cover all Kerala candidates on these dates at Cochin. Cognizant is not planning another date / location in Kerala for 2009 batch for software functions.
Online Confirmation :
• Online confirmation open.
• Only candidates who have a SHREDS online account [Username, Password and SHREDS Register Number] will be able to confirm for the test.
• Do only one registration at SHREDS. If you have previously registered at SHREDS and have forgot your username, password or Reg No, send an email to email@example.com with subject "Forgot Account Details 2009 Batch". Mention your Year of course completion, Login Name, SHREDS Reg No, Branch, DOB and email ID / Mobile number given while registering in the body of the email.
• SHREDS Login [Confirmation] / New Registration.
• For candidates who register for the first time, normally your SHREDS register number will be emailed to you within 24 hours of registration.
SHREDS Hall Ticket :
• Only candidates who receive a SHREDS Hall Ticket can participate in this recruitment.
• Hall Tickets will be available in your SHREDS login from 6 November onwards.
• Allow upto 24 hours after confirmation to get your Hall Ticket online.
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue :
• Three copies of passport size photographs.
• Two copies of RESUME.
• Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists /certificates [X, XII, Graduation, PG].
• Rs. 100/- to be paid to SHREDS towards online examination fees.
• Photo ID.
• Gum, Writing Pad, Pen / Pencil etc
Note: Please click on the below Ad if possible to promote my blog to post more jobs
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: This recruitment is only through ShredsKerala. Please confirm your participation in Off-Campus by checking the above links.
For clarifications, Send email to office (at) shredskerala (dot) org or Call 0484-6510245 / 9645081534 / 9946808364
Note: Please do NOT send resumes. The above email id is only to clarify any doubts regarding the recruitment.
Note: Outstation candidates are adviced to check www.shredskerala.org before proceeding to test venue as a precaution against unexpected exigencies.