WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES (www.shredskerala.org)
Freshers : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech : 2010 Passout @ Kerala
Mega Off Campus Recruitment Drive : FOR SOFTWARE FUNCTION [NOT BPO]
Walk-In Date : Second Week of October [Await Details]
Walk-In Venue :
Calicut / Cochin [Await Details]
• BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (All branches) / MCA.
• Year of Passing: 2010 batch only.
• 50% in X, XII, 60% in B.Tech / MCA.
• No standing arrears.
• Candidates with degrees through correspondence / part time courses are not eligible.
• Candidates who have studied outside Kerala colleges are also eligible.
Slection Process :
• Aptitude Test.
Online Confirmation :
• Await Opening of online confirmation.
• Only candidates who have a SHREDS online account [Username, Password and SHREDS Register Number] will be able to confirm for the test.
• Do only one registration at SHREDS. If you have previously registered at SHREDS and have forgot your username, password or Reg No, send an email to email@example.com with subject "Forgot Account Details 2010 Batch". Mention your Year of course completion, Login Name, SHREDS Reg No, Branch, DOB and email ID / Mobile number given while registering in the body of the email.
• SHREDS Login [Await Opening of confirmation] / New Registration.
• For candidates who register for the first time, normally your SHREDS register number will be emailed to you within 24 hours of registration.
SHREDS Hall Ticket :
• Only candidates who receive a SHREDS Hall Ticket can participate in this recruitment.
• Allow upto 24 hours after confirmation to get your Hall Ticket online.
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue :
• Three copies of passport size photographs.
• Two copies of RESUME.
• Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists /certificates [X, XII, Graduation, PG].
• Rs. 100/- to be paid to SHREDS towards online examination fees.
• Photo ID.
• Gum, Writing Pad, Pen / Pencile etc.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: This recruitment is only through ShredsKerala. Please confirm your participation in Off-Campus by checking the above links.
For clarifications, Send email to office (at) shredskerala (dot) org or Call 0484-6510245 / 9645081534 / 9946808364
Note: Please do NOT send resumes. The above email id is only to clarify any doubts regarding the recruitment.
Note: Outstation candidates are adviced to check www.shredskerala.org before proceeding to test venue as a precaution against unexpected exigencies.